If you do not agree with the processing of your data as described herein, kindly suspend and avoid the use of the Website.
- Data Collector
The Data Collector is STAMNOS ENERGY S.a.s. di Fausto Pantano (“STAMNOS ENERGY“), with registered office at Via A. Pacinotti, 5, 01100, Viterbo, (VAT no. 02107970564), REA VT 153355, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. STAMNOS ENERGY autonomously assesses for which purposes and in which way the data are processed as well as which security measures to be implemented in order to guarantee the confidentiality, the integrity and the availability of the data.
- Data Processors or persons in charge of the processing of data and communication of personal data
The data provided will be processed only by STAMNOS ENERGY’s personnel who is in charge of processing them exclusively for the purposes of carrying out the activities referred to under the following paragraph “Purposes of data processing”.
The data might also be communicated to third parties that carry out activities instrumental or connected to STAMNOS ENERGY’ services (such as, by way of example, legal advisors or other consultants that assist STAMNOS ENERGY): in this case, where needed, data processors will be appointed by the Data Controller.
The updated list of the data processors is available at the Controller’s office and can be requested to the Data Controller at any time.
- Types of data processed
- (a) Data provided on a voluntary basis
In filling in the form “Contact us”, we will ask you the following personal data: name, surname, name of the company, job role, email and telephone number.
- (b) Navigation data
You can access and surf the Website without being asked to give any personal data. Nevertheless, the information system and the software that we use to operate the Website collect, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated to identified persons but, due to their same nature, they may enable the identification of the user through elaborations and associations.
This category includes IP addresses or the domain names of the personal computers by means of which the users access the Website, the addresses in notation URL of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file received in response and so on. These data are used to obtain anonymous statistic information about the use of the Website (such as, in particular, the number of accesses) and to control its correct operation. In this process, there is no collection of directly identifying information.
- (c) Cookies
For more information about the types of cookies used by the Website and about the relevant processing purposes, we invite you to read the “Cookies Policy“.
- (d) System and maintenance log
For operation and maintenance purpose, the Website and the third party services that is uses might collect system log, namely files that register the interactions and that might contain personal data, such as the user’s IP address.
- (a) Data provided on a voluntary basis
- Purposes of data processing
- “Contact us” form: by entering your data in the form “Contact us”, you agree with us to use them for answering your doubts or questions and for providing you with fee estimates and other type of information.
- Compulsory processing: they are purposes connected to those responsibilities that we have to discharge under the applicable laws, regulations, including the European law or the instructions provided by the competent authorities. The provision of personal data for this purpose is mandatory and the relevant processing does not require us to ask for your consent.
- Mandatory or optional data
The personal data that we request from you on several occasions might be necessary for the purpose of carrying out certain activities or optional, as the case may be.
In particular, the provision of the data that you enter into the form “Contact us” is strictly necessary to enable us to provide you with the assistance mentioned under paragraph “Purposes of data processing”. As a matter of fact, your refusal prevents STAMNOS ENERGY to answer your questions and address your requests for clarification.
- Place of data processing
Your data will be processed at STAMNOS ENERGY’ seat.
- Data processing methods
The data are processed by way of manual, IT and/or automated tools for the sole purposes indicated and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure their confidentiality and security. STAMNOS ENERGY, indeed, has adopted the necessary security measures to prevent the unauthorized access, dissemination, modification and destruction of your data.
- Data storage
The personal data will be stored for no longer than it is necessary to ensure the correct performance of the services, for which they were collected and, in any case, for a maximum of 24 months from the date you gave us your consent. It is understood that you can in any time, also before the expiration of such term, revoke your consent. Nevertheless, if required by law or by a competent authority, STAMNOS ENERGY might be obliged to store your data for a longer period.
- Transfer of data
STAMNOS ENERGY does not transfer personal data outside the EU.
- Data subjects’ rights
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- receive confirmation that your personal data are processed, obtaining the information listed under Article 15 GDPR;
- have your personal data rectified, if they come out to be wrong, or supplemented if they come out to be incomplete;
- obtain the erasure of your personal data according to the limitations set forth under Article 17 GDPR;
- obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data, in the cases set forth in Article 18 of GDPR;
- obtain from us your data in a structured and commonly used electronic format and, whenever technically feasible, obtain the unhindered portability to another controller, under Article 20 GDPR;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- revoke your consent at any time.
We also inform you that you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, following the instructions detailed at the following link: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524.
- Information and exercise of rights
Should you have any question or requests related to the use of your personal data or for exercising your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.
- The “third-party” cookie
As stated above, this Website uses third-party cookies to analyse, among other things, Web traffic, through the above mentioned Google services. These cookies are used to store information that does not allow the personal identification of users, therefore guaranteeing anonymity.
- Cookies managements within the browser
More information on how to manage cookies within the most common browsers can be found at the following addresses:
- Google Chrome (Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome – Computer – Google Chrome Help);
- Mozilla Firefox (Advanced Tracking Protection in Firefox for Desktop | Firefox support (mozilla.org));
- Apple Safari (Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac – Apple Support);
- Microsoft Edge (Delete and manage cookies (microsoft.com)).